Electronics Recycling & Your Business
Electronic waste is obsolete or unwanted devices used in businesses, schools, municipalities, labs and by people on the go. Devices with a plug, battery powered or a peripheral used in or with these devices, that are unneeded and ready to be disposed of, working or not. Just because an electronic or battery powered device works fine, does not mean it is still desirable to keep around the home or office.
Common Devices include:
- Computers including all types (desktops, monitors, servers, notebooks, tablets, etc.)
- LCD monitors and TVs
- CRT monitors and TVs
- Cords and Cables
- Back up devices
- Optical Devices
- Cell phones and PDAs
- Re-Chargeable Batteries
Additional items serviced
- **Alkaline batteries & Fluorescent lamps (includes additional types of lamps; Conditions Apply)
If you can plug it in or put batteries in it, or use it with any of these devices, it is considered electronic waste when no longer wanted.
As technology advances, our electronic needs change & unwanted electronics and peripherals increase dramatically. We know it is bad for our eco-environment to be disposed of improperly, but it is also bad for businesses, school and office environments when left stored taking up valuable space and resources.
Living Green Recycling Down Line Resources:
Providing responsible and environmentally safe recycling is part of Living Green Recycling’s DNA, so Living Green Recycling works with down line sources that are minimally ISO rated and additionally may be R2 and/or e-Steward members. This keeps as
much waste as possible out of our landfills and assures proper handling of recycled electronics and accountability of our down line vendors.
Living Green Recycling is waiting to set up a plan for you!
For businesses, municipalities and schools we offer:
- Discreet and efficient regularly scheduled pick up plans
- Full service security sensitive data destruction provided for all computers and hard drives – Please See Data Destruction Page
- Whether you need very large quantities removed often or minimal numbers once in a while, we have a plan that will work for you, tailed to your specific needs
- Our services are available to your clients as well and is a great added benefit to add to what you can offer them, often at no charge!
For home & residential, we offer drop-spot locations for all kinds of electronics and peripherals
PLEASE NOTE: NO Alkaline Batteries or Fluorescent bulbs are accepted at these locations
We want your next experience recycling electronics to be your next of many with Living Green Recycling… we make it easy to, “Keep Living Green“!
Use the form on this page and Contact Living Green Recycling today!
Toll Free: 866-674-3177 ext. 100
California eWaste Recycle @111107